Re: [TenTec] Difference(s) between Corsair and Corsair II?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Difference(s) between Corsair and Corsair II?
From: "James C. Owen, III" <k4cgy_list@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 12:50:56 -0800 (PST)
Hi Alan,
  You can find a lot if info here.  http://www.qsl.net/tentec/
The Corsair had a 4 pole 1st IF Filter the Corsair II had a 8
Pole.  The Corsair II has a audio filter the Corsair I
doesn't.The Corsair has the VOX Controls on the front the Corsair
II is on the rear. The noise blanker is different on both,
neither work well.
The Corsair II has a built in CW Keyer the corsair doesn't. The
color scheme is different some like the Corsair and others the
Corsair II. There may be a couple of other items I'm forgetting
but this is most of it.
73 Jim K4CGY