Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 229 tuner roller inductor lubricating?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 229 tuner roller inductor lubricating?
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 15:40:51 -0600
I use "makeup removal" pads, add a couple of drops of Cramolin from Caig
Labs and rub the coil and the roller bar and roller.  That cleans and lubes
the parts.  Also take time to make adjustments at the lowest power possible.
Once done you'll find that the arcing that might occur during tune-up will
no longer be a problem.

73
Bob, K4TAX