Re: [TenTec] Difference(s) between Corsair and Corsair II?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Difference(s) between Corsair and Corsair II?
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@qsl.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 20:11:17 -0500
The PTO can be improved by experimenting with the value of the
temperature compensation capacitor, if you can find N750 caps.

I find that I can reduce the AGC popping by shutting off the RF amp or
adjusting the RF gain to keep the S-meter below mid-scale.

I replaced the 4 pole filter with the 8 pole and it makes a very
noticeable difference. The skirt selectivity is much sharper.

                                73,

                                Bob WB2VUF