[TenTec] Omni VI+ VFO Encoder

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI+ VFO Encoder
From: "Paul DeWitte K9OT" <k9ot@mhtc.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 00:41:16 -0600
A while back I put a post on here about my Omni VI+ tuning eratic and
sometimes not at all. I tried to clean plug 98 but that did not fix it,

Thanks to Dave K1FK I unpluged and re pluged in the plug on the encoder.
That seemed to do the trick. It has been a couple of weeks and no glitches
so far.

A lot faster and cheaper than replacing the encoder, which is what I was
told was wrong with it.

73 Paul K9OT