Re: [TenTec] Orion II Delivered

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Delivered
From: John Nason / NA9U <na9u@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 05:27:40 -0800 (PST)
UPS Issue:  They did not ask me to sign??  Of course I
was pacing out on the front sidewalk but had I not
been home I think they would have left it on the front
porch!?  Maybe Ten Tec knows the ham that orders it
will always be pacing on the front sidewalk like a dog
waiting for his master so they don't ask for the adult
signature.

Rig is FANTASTIC!!  Have only had about 5 hours with
it but I love it.  Still learning all the DSP and
filtering stuff, Peter Island is a good test bed to
play inside all the QRM.

73,
John NA9U