Re: [TenTec] Orion II delivered

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II delivered
From: John Nason / NA9U <na9u@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 08:07:23 -0800 (PST)
I am a VoIP engineer.  As fate would have it I got a
IP PBX from Avaya yesterday.  About the same size as
the Orion.

The PBX came via FedEx and looks like it was hand
carried from the factory in Denver 1000 miles away.
Looks like the box was never even set down anywhere.

The Orion came UPS and looks like it was dragged
behind a truck from Sevierville , TN 530 miles away.
Little dings and holes in the box.  Black skid marks
everywhere like it was stuck on a conveyor belt.

I report, you decide.

73,
John NA9U