[TenTec] ORION

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION
From: "David H. Walker" <k0cop@onlymyemail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 20:44:05 +0000
I am about to send my Orion back to TENTEC. There are so many things
wrong with the radio that I don't know quite what to tell TENTEC. As a
matter of fact there are two legal pages filled so far. I would
appreciate any comments from those that have had long lists and have
gotten back their radios from repair. May be a reply directly to me
would be more appropriate. My Omni Six Pluses are gems compared to this
brute. HI..but... I have worked Peter Island on a couple of freqs so
things can not be but so bad!
73
David
--