Re: [TenTec] MMTTY

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] MMTTY
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 22:37:24 EST

In a message dated 2/11/2006 7:23:38 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
douglas.shock@gmail.com writes:

OK...I  have the recieve working now thanks to Don AA5AU instructions. But I
still  can't get MMTTY to key the Orion II. Any ideas?

On 2/11/06, Doug / K0ZU  <k0zu@adelphia.net> wrote:

> What's the secret to getting  MMTTY to work with an Orion II? I can get
> mixw
> to work just  fine but MMTTY is sick.
>
> I am using the aux cable provided with  the radio...gain set to 55 input +
> aux and again...mixW is  happy.

did you go into Menus/ ssb and turn the tx audio source to AUX or both ( go
back to Mic when done) so the computer will send the audio to the rig and use
it  for tx..

tom N6AJR