Re: [TenTec] Another RTTY story

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Another RTTY story
From: RaySoifer@cs.com
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 21:20:15 EST
In a message dated 2/15/06 1:55:44 AM GMT Standard Time, wb5hak@duracom.net
writes:
> how do you set the level of audio out on the AUX port??  I cannot for the
> life of me find it, unless the main AF control controls it, but that
> wouldn't be normal for a "line out" output.

I can't find a control for that either.  It looks to be a fixed-level output,
since the AF output control does not affect it.  So, I use the computer's mic
gain setting as the RX audio level control.  The O2 provides enough output
for my computer to work in that mode, although there isn't enough audio output
to use the computer's line input jack.

Hope this helps.

73,

Ray W2RS