Re: [TenTec] 2054

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 2054
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:33:23 -0600
Apparently you didn't read the FAQ.  Ver 2.x is the base for all future
development.  Also, have you documented the bugs you've found to
"ditsnbits"?  We need to do that to get them working on fixes.  Carping
about it here on the reflector is therapeutic, but doesn't help drive
fixes.

        73,  Duane

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 09:44:04 -0500 "Toby Pennington"
<toby423@earthlink.net> writes:
> Yes,  the core is stable with this firmware,  but operationally it is
> a mess.  Many of the operational features of the1.xxx firmware that

        etc., etc.

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas