Re: [TenTec] 1220 2 meter rig for sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 1220 2 meter rig for sale
From: "George Skoubis" <george.skoubis@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:22:17 -0600
Have you ever fixed someone's computer?

I'm a computer programmer and wind up fixing my friends and relatives
computers after they mess them up.  I don't do house calls anymore so I have
them bring just the tower or desktop over to my house.

I won't even bring a smoker's computer in my shack/office since they stink
up the place....

I guess it depends what they're smoking but if we're talking about tobacco
it does make a difference...

I would guess since some rigs have a fan and most need air ventilation that
this also holds true for rigs...

73 de George / KF9YR

P.S.  My parents own a supper club and even the cash registers smell like
smoke after a while

Message: 9