Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC OMNI VI RECEIVE AUDIO MOD

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC OMNI VI RECEIVE AUDIO MOD
From: Randy Russe3ll <lord_russell53@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 17:11:01 -0800 (PST)
I believe the Mod, though only $15, is meant to be
used in conjuction with the #754 and #755 filters
which go for $110 a piece new.  These are 2.8 wide
instead of  2.4  Hhz. wide.  I'm looking at Scope
photo of the sweep response on the mod w/filters and
they clearly show a significant difference. Stock,
unmodified, your bandwidth is going to be 475hz to
2107 hz.  After the Inrad mod with the #754 and #755,
the bandwidth changes to a 250hz to 2800hz spread.
Inrad will send you a catalog/brochure if you ask them
with this information in it.