Re: [TenTec] Ver 2.054 update - comments

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ver 2.054 update - comments
From: "Henry Pfizenmayer" <pfizenmayer@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:01:26 -0700
Anybody out there using 2.054 with  a Centurion or other TT qsk amp ?

 And the original 565 O ?

 Just got my 565 O back today with latest mods and ver 2.054 Feb 10 , 2006
firmware . It seems the EXT TR delay is not working anymore on CW /QSK -
seems to work with variable delays on PTT/VOX .

I always operated QSK with the default 20 percent delay which kept the TR
relays from following every dit but open between words or pauses which
worked fine at my speeds . But now the delay adjustment has no effect at all
in QSK , the relays follow every dit . Yes I have double and triple checked
the TX EN / KEY OUT and TX OUT /KEY IN cables .

 73 - Hank K7HP