[TenTec] My Orion Page

To: "Ten Tec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] My Orion Page
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 22:18:51 -0800
Fellow Listees:

I have just completed an update to my web page that includes a great deal of
information I have gleaned over the past three weeks of operating my Orion II.
Included are my personal observations, details and pictures of the fan
modification to reduce the warm-up drift, results of the S-Meter test, my
"Orion II Wish List" of fixes, pictures of last year's office
party....whoops--on second thought....

http://www.ronc.users.sonic.net/

I would like to hear your reactions, on or off list as you please.  I will soon
be sending in my wish list to Ten Tec, and I'll include other problems if they
seem to need fixing enough!

Tnx & 73...
Ron
N6AHA