Re: [TenTec] Century 21 DIGITAL Manual

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Century 21 DIGITAL Manual
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 23:02:46 EST

In a message dated 2/28/2006 7:58:37 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
nfn07981@naples.net writes:

Original  manual en route from seller of radio. At no time did my email infer
that I  was looking for a free or bootleg copy of what I assume to be a
copywrite  document. My morals do not vary; I am a long time producer of
material  which is under  copywrite.
73
Rodger
KI4NFQ

for some reason , some folks always assume the worst.  I found the  with all
my ex wives, every thing they accused me of, they were actually doing..  HMMMM

I try not to judge, but after all, this is the ten tec reflector and is
noted for reasonable and logical responses to questions asked, so how many ten
tec owners does it take to change a light bulb.. :)

73 and gud dx

tom N6AJR