Re: [TenTec] AirPax breakers

To: Glenn Hess <glennhess@earthlink.net>,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] AirPax breakers
From: "James C. Owen, III" <k4cgy_list@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 07:24:20 -0800 (PST)
Hi Glenn,
   The 20A fast trip works fine and is what I use with mine. The
instant will give a little more protection but they are very hard
to get as POCO Sales does not stock them and wants an order of 50
I think before they will have airpax make them. I have an 18A
instant that I used on my Corsair II but the Jupiter pulls a
little more current and the 18A will trip frequently. I therefore
went with the 20A instant. Don't use a 22A or it may never trip.
I tried one and several times saw 27A and no trip since the trip
point if 135% or the rating.
73 Jim K4CGY