Re: [TenTec] Orion VER 2.055

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion VER 2.055
From: "Henry Pfizenmayer" <pfizenmayer@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:59:09 -0700
Does anyone who has installed 2.055  know if the below means that
 the ability to use the EXT TR DELAY function is restored ?

Not sure I understand the wording.

> V 2.055
> - QSK not effect the TX_OUT signal in CW mode when the keying loop is
> turned
> on.

 I sure hope so - if it does I think I will make the change -

I just got my Orion back from TT - it got so glitchy it was basically
unusable and after talking with Paul and Alan they decided I should send it
in and they found an intermittent logic/dsp board and replaced it along with
all the mods. They also put in 2.054 so now I dunno if its so
stable due to 2.054 or because the board was replaced !!!

 I miss being able to keep the Centurion TR relay from following
every dit -my preference is to open between characters and words.

 BUT it is stable as all get out compared to how it was before !!!

Thanks  - Hank K7HP