Re: [TenTec] Orion V2.055

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion V2.055
From: "Mary Ann Higgins" <mahiggins@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:38:07 -0500
HI BOB - I REALY AGREE WITH YOU ON 2.055 - NR FER SSB TERIFFIC .
HOWEVER HERES THE RUB; WHAT WORKS FER SSB IS NOT SO HOT
FER CW . THIS IS THE FIRST SETUP THAT I ALMOST ALWAYS USE NR (NO ECHOES
VERY LITTLE LOSS OF SOUND QUALITY). OTHER IMPROVEMENTS -- AUTO
USB&LSB, TRANS AUDIO FB, SEND AUDIO FB, AN THAT REALY WORKS (CLICKING
NORMAL; LETS ME KNOW ITS WORKING).

ZERO POINT ON SWEEP BETTER, BUT STILL 1mm TO THE LEFT ON USB AND
LSB.

ALL AND ALL GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION & I LIKE THE PRICE !

73' RAY W1JUS