Re: [TenTec] V1.373b3 anomaly?

To: <lladerman@earthlink.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] V1.373b3 anomaly?
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 19:18:00 -0500
On 1.373b3 there is one anomaly or problem.  When on cw and running the
sweep, when you turn the BW encoder the receive may crash.  This doesn't
happen all the time, but it may occur. The obvious workaround is to turn the
sweep off when on cw, or leave the BW at the same setting and not change it
with the sweep turned on.

If this problem had been resolved we probably would not have needed a 2.0
version as 1.373b3 is perfect in all other aspects.  It seems every briar
bush has a thorne or two.
Toby  W4CAK