[TenTec] Model 291 Tuner for sale

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Model 291 Tuner for sale
From: "Kirk Braunius" <kbraunius@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 23:07:43 -0500
Very nice Model 291 antenna coupler for sale.  I have had this for a couple
of years, using it with my Corsair.  I just got a 229B and own another
tuner, and can't justify having three (I bet many of you can justify even
more - I certainly hope so).

It looks good but has some scratches on the top.  Two of the knobs were
tightened too much by the prior owner and so they appear slightly "cocked"
on close inspection.  Maybe even cursory inspection.  Or just regular old
inspection.  They work just fine.

Comes from an environment totally free of any odor whatsoever.  Bloodhounds
could not find my equipment.

See pictures at:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/Kbraunius/Ham%20Radio/rig014.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/Kbraunius/Ham%20Radio/rig015.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/Kbraunius/Ham%20Radio/rig016.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/Kbraunius/Ham%20Radio/DSCF0001.jpg

There is a description on this qsl.net page:

http://www.qsl.net/tentec/models.htm

$60 shipped to the lower 48.  (United States.)  (Of America.)

Kirk
KD4DTM

kbraunius@gmail.com