Re: [TenTec] New Orion Firmware

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Orion Firmware
From: "Rick Williams" <rick.williams@telus.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:33:06 -0800
Well Grant I can't speak for the O II but here's what's changed for the
Orion:

   V 2.056
   - Corrected SUB-RX LSB PBT. Was moving the passband the wrong direction.
   - Fixed 'stuck' TX_OUT hang bug introduced in version 2.055.

If the TX_OUT is 'fixed' I'm sure a happy camper.  I'd also offer my thanks
to Ten-Tec for a quick resolution of this problem.

73,
Rick, VE7TK