Re: [TenTec] PARAGON vs OMNI V VI VI+

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PARAGON vs OMNI V VI VI+
From: Travis Martin <tmartin198@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 21:28:44 -0600
I haven't seen any reply to my post a few hours ago; isn't there anyone
here who can comment from experience on the relative quality of the
audio between the S-Line and TenTec rigs? I'm a big fan of both...for
slightly different reasons. From my somewhat limited experience, the
S-Line is the most enjoyable SSB rig I've used, and every TT
transceiver I've used leaves everything else in the dust for CW, but
I'd like to hear other opinions as well.

Travis N5AY

On Mar 10, 2006, at 9:19 PM, jack wrote:

> the 75S3B was the best receiver i ever owned until the Orion graced my
> desk.
> i never could afford the matching tx so finally sold the rx. now i
> wish i
> had the 75S3C. jack ak7o

>>> and