[TenTec] "Sounds Sweet"

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] "Sounds Sweet"
From: Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:00:26 -0800 (PST)
I recently purchased a Sounds Sweet (at the higher
price) and feel it is worth every penny but not
necessarily for Ten Tecs. They already sound plenty
sweet, even with a 500hz filter in line. An MS4 seems
to be optimal. But for the TS480 at 500hz or even the
756Pro at less than 600hz as I remember it, there is
no amount of adjustment at the transceiver that can
eliminate harsh and fatiguing audio like a Sounds
Sweet.

It's well worth the price and space for some radios
for noisey bands and narrow bandwidths.

Re: [TenTec] "Sounds Sweet"
from [Duane A Calvin] [Permanent Link][Original]