[TenTec] Original Orion FW 2.x Upgrades

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Original Orion FW 2.x Upgrades
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:04:56 -0500
 > We can only assume that work on these problem areas is ongoing,  but
there
 > has been no communication from Ten Tec as to whether they consider V
2.0 a
 > finished work or not,  or if further updates will be coming out for
the old
 > Orion.

AC5AA:

 >Why does this continue to be asked when TT has made it clear that they
are working to keep the original Orion on the upgrade path at least for
the near future?

         Because some have nothing better to do
with their time than publicly whine.  Good grief,
I wish they would buy a YaeComWood and report
what kind of response they got from those folks.
It took Yaesu >15 years to fix the FT-1000
clicks and some are whining because 2.056
was released a whole 3 weeks ago.  This
reflector needs an "IGNORE" feature.

                                 73,  Bill  W4ZV