[TenTec] New Owner...almost

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] New Owner...almost
From: n4dxi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:11:10 -0500
I am a first time buyer of Tentec, ordered an Orion 2 several weeks ago.
That's after reading all the ARRL reviews, eHam and contesting.com comments!
Quite frankly, I was impressed by the openness of the comments and am looking
forward to learning more about the Orion 2.  I have an FT1000D now and am
expecting a quantum leap (DSP, software uploads, roofing filters, programmable
AGC...the list goes on.) in chasing DX and participating in contests.

Its reassuring to have a place to go to learn more about Tentec and how to get
the most out of my Orion 2.!  I appreciate the reflector, both negative and
positive comments.  Thank you.

Can't wait for delivery...sometime in April?

John Bescher, n4dxi