Re: [TenTec] NEW SOFTWARE and other news

To: <lladerman@earthlink.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] NEW SOFTWARE and other news
From: "Ron Notarius WN3VAW" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 09:19:06 -0500
Lou,

I couldn't resist.  Finished editing the newsletter for one of my club's
this morning, I had a text box that could fit one line left... so astute
readers will find a notice that the FCC is reinstating the 13 & 20 WPM code
tests, as per FCC Spokesman Sidd Finch (remember him?), effective April 1st.
Let's see who catches it!