Re: [TenTec] Orion II Sure makes me happy/Alpha

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Sure makes me happy/Alpha
From: Kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 19:52:18 EST
I don't know, I have an Alpha 91b which is not in production now for quite a
while.
Built in Bulgaria.....

When I got it (and another time since I got it) I called Alpha for tune up
advise, double checking hookup to Orion, and a noisy blower.

They were very helpful, spent 1/2 hour on the phone assisting me in a very
friendly way and shipped me a new blower for a very reasonable price (even
included install instructions, which was an hour job).

So I was very pleased with their support.

That Amp works flawless day after day. And I pound it hard!
It works very well with the Orion and now the OII in QSK. (After 2.56 fixed
that intermittent hang up problem, thanks TT)

YMMV.

73,
Lee, KC9CDT