Re: [TenTec] Problem: Please confirm Orion II Radios

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Problem: Please confirm Orion II Radios
From: Mark C <firedepttraining@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 20:10:00 -0700 (PDT)
How do you email DitsnBits?

  I have the bug:

  I have this problem on my new Orion II ever since I got it  You turn on the
NB and NR, then I turn on the NOTCH.  The key is to turn the NOTCH on last and
change the NOTCH value...everytime with out fail it acts up!

  Mark C.
  KB4EXI

Kc9cdt@aol.com wrote:
  Me too!

Great news is this is the kind of bug that is typically easy to fix because
it is repeatable with a specific scenario.

Anyone that has found it to be true and wants it fixed, sent e-mail to
DitsnBits.

I'm sure they will prioritize it and get it nailed when they can.

73,
Lee,KC9CDT