[TenTec] The Bug

To: "Ten Tec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] The Bug
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 23:34:37 -0400
It is not a good thing to have bugs being reported,  but the one about the NB,
NR and Notch being turned on is some kind of sequence to produce a receiver
failure seems to be
somewhat of a minor operational problem.

I can't imagine the circumstances that would cause me to have all three of
these functions going at the same time.   It would seem to me that it would be
very easy to avoid getting tangled up with these three functions enough to
cause a crash.

If I were an owner of an O2 I would be more concerned about getting the TX
audio up to par with the V1 firmware of the Classic Orion.      Toby  W4CAK