Re: [TenTec] The Bug

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Bug
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 07:46:08 -0700
The simple way to settle this is for someone with an original Orion and
1.xxx firmware to do a frequency response test.  Then, we can compare to the
one posted on my website so that the difference can be objectively judged.
I would be very interested to see what the original response curve was.

Ron N6AHA