Re: [TenTec] INRAD Omni VI roofing filter kit - success

To: <jkelly@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] INRAD Omni VI roofing filter kit - success
From: <k8vf_mark@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 18:57:58 -0400
Re: Re: [TenTec] INRAD Omni VI roofing filter kit - success
      from [Jeff Kelly] [Permanent Link][Original]

      To:  <tentec@contesting.com>
      From:  Jeff Kelly <jkelly@bellatlantic.net>
      Date:  Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:50:34 -0500

I'm encouraged that someone else wants to do this besides me!

"Yes I would like to be able to have JUST the roofing filter on (alone) but
ALSO have working filters in my N1 and N2 slot.
Do you see a spot on the schematic that I could safely energize the relay?"

Jeff
KT2K

> Hmmm. what about that VOICE button? Maybe......
>

> Steve N4LQ

    If a fellow doesn't care about FM, why not put the 2.4 roofing filter in
ALL of the time and still have both NAR positions after it in the chain?
I will attempt this in my Omni V, when I get a chance-unless someone has
done it already and can provide info.

Mark
K8VF