Re: [TenTec] Ver 2.033

To: "tentec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ver 2.033
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 22:19:59 -0400
Ron,

My program presents a different view when you try this.  Normally the main
receiver would be assigned VFO A.  If you then turn on both DUAL receive and
SPLIT, the sub and transmitter will follow VFO B.  Left clicking the program
mode buttons will then change VFO A and the main receiver.  Right clicking
the mode buttons will cause VFO B or the sub-receiver and transmitter to
change.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain