Re: [TenTec] PRIVATE& CONFIDENTIAL Re: Orion vs SDR 1K

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PRIVATE& CONFIDENTIAL Re: Orion vs SDR 1K
From: John Nason / NA9U <na9u@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:24:10 -0700 (PDT)
This reflector is a ruse.  It is intended to
demoralize Orion owners and injure Ten Tec's product
sales and reputation.  Evidence of this is post after
post of hate spew against TenTec and the Orion. This
done primarily by people that like to pretend they are
product managers.

I admit being foolish enough to participate on this
reflector and am embarrassed for not seeing through
the subterfuge.

I do not hate TenTec and I do not hate the Orion. I
apologize for participating on this reflector and will
never do so again.

John NA9U