[TenTec] For Sale: Ten Tec ORION

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Ten Tec ORION
From: <dbp@tds.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 20:18:05 +0000
Ten Tec ORION for sale !! Features:
-Original owner, non smoker.
-All three roofing filter slots full.
-Not a scratch.
-Using v. 1.732 flawlessly.
-Includes TT condensor desk mic with light color finish.
-Includes home brew high power relay antenna switch which will automatically
switch three antennas using the Band Data Connector on the rear panel.
-Includes manual, bag of goodies, DC power cord, and serial cable.
-To be shipped in original box at your expense.
-$2700. Firm.
--Reason to sell: I believe in changing those things that I can. Also have
antique cars, a Goldwing trike motorcycle and antique radios that are a part of
the change menu.

73 de Dave Perrin, K1OPQ@arrl.net