Re: [TenTec] Ver 2.033

To: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ver 2.033
From: "Don Prater" <w4to@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 19:53:27 -0400
I am running version 2.033 firmware. I checked the AM transmission on 15
meters. There was adequate audio and 50 watts power output. The signal was
monitored in another receiver. However, there was no audio in the earphones
of the Orion II with the monitor mode active. The monitor mode was checked
on USB and seemed to be OK. Anyone else noticed this situation?

73...W4TO