Re: [TenTec] Orion buyers guide

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion buyers guide
From: "Lynn Lamb" <w4nl@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 19:07:19 -0400
What Bill says is VERY important relative to hardware updating.  Bill can we
assume if anyone buys an Orion I from Ten-Tec it will be the latest
hardware?  I would hope so, but would ask just the same.  BTW, I know of
another Orion that had warranty work done on the display, but this one has
not had that problem.  Don't really know what it was to cause the dark spot
and why I didn't have the issue.

Love the rig... a keeper.

73, Lynn W4NL