[TenTec] Omni 6+ for Sale

To: "Ten Tec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6+ for Sale
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 17:23:57 -0400
Omni 6+ for sale serial number 10C10210 with matching Power Supply/Speaker.
This rig was completely checked out by Ten Tec in February 06 and it is in
excellent operating condition. I can supply the Ten Tec service record if
required.  This rig is loaded with all filter slots filled.  It has the 1.8khz,
500hz and 250hz 6.3Mhz filters,  and also the 500hz and 250hz  9mhz filter in
the N1and N2 slots.  Manual and Power cable supplied.

I am asking $1,850.00 shipped anywhere in the US.  Will not ship out of
country.  Interested parties can email   toby423@earthlink.net   where you will
be sent to my spamblocker,  but I will get your message,  or you can call 423
929 1346 after 5PM weekdays,  or anytime on weekends.   Postal money order or
cashiers check OK.

Couple of pics are available also.      Toby   W4CAK