Re: [TenTec] Anyone offer suggestions on computerize pgm tocontrolOrion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Anyone offer suggestions on computerize pgm tocontrolOrion II
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 16:49:11 EDT
I use AC Log ( n3fjp.com) for my logger, which will do computer control  with
the Orion, and the steppir and the alpha 87 so it is point and shoot for
contesting and DX..  ( $39 for everything , down loaded, and includes  ongoing
support and lots of contests, and easy to use and great support.   includes
pre
made  f-key action for cw and ssb on contest programs. f  1 sends your call
f2 sends your qth etc...

I also use Ham Radio delux and it works well also, but I don't use their  log
program

tom N6AJR