Re: [TenTec] Firmware 2.033

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Firmware 2.033
From: Michael W Elliott <kq0b@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 07:05:14 -0700 (PDT)
What a grat group !!

  got several replies back and this fantastic link  !

  thanks a lot guys from a newbie means a lot when you are just getting started

Grant Youngman <nq5t@comcast.net> wrote:
  > Can someone send me the 2.033 firmware or tell me where to
> find it now that Version 2.034 has come out.
>
> My rig came with 2.033 on it. I do not have it to fall
> back once I load it on my Orion II

http://members.cox.net/wc4r/Orionfirmware.html

So far, at least, 2.034 appears stable, and does fix some baddies that were
left in 2.033.

Grant/NQ5T

Michael W. Elliott
THE INSIDE ADVANTAGE -
RETIREMENT - LEISURE, REST and ONLY ELECTRONIC MAIL PAYMENTS
Servant to Bridgett, Collin and all my Creditors
St. Louis County Missouri