Re: [TenTec] Jupiter

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter
From: ron <roncasa@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 10:48:52 -0400
uuh,
what does all this have to do with "jupiter" in subject??

If you are considering buying a jupiter, why do you need a reason to buy it?
(voice off sreen of announcer)

To convince the wife? (smile)
  Because you like Jupiter?
It works well with Heil mikes?
  It fits your budget?
  You have measured your desk space and found it fits perfectly?
  And the number one reason:
(drum roll)
Everyone knows Ten Tec service can't be beat!

Ron, wb1hga

  (I still don't understand about, "looking at the other guy", part)