Re: [TenTec] Old Friend Seen At Dayton

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Old Friend Seen At Dayton
From: "Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales" <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 14:17:30 -0400
This is Tom's (KC3NF) either 3rd or 4th time employed at Ten-Tec
full-time since first joining the company in 1976.  I'd have to ask him
which.  He'd been here full-time through the 1990's, cut back to
part-time from 2000 through 2005 and started again full time about 10
months ago.  He is doing a variety of projects including managing the
sales operation for commercial and military gear, helping wrestle the
paper tiger of production scheduling and parts procurement, getting us
into the flow of meeting RoHS and WEEE compliance for Europe and - of
course - is involved with the amateur radio side of Ten-Tec as well.
This was his first Dayton trip with us since 2000.

Scott Robbins
W4PA