Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec (Mobile CW Paddle)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec (Mobile CW Paddle)
From: ron <roncasa@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 13:21:51 -0400
  Try a short ride in the country-side, lesser traffic distraction
and practice RX. Then graduate to sending keeping qso's short. Soon
it'll be second nature.
I use a dictating machine entering basic data for logging later.

If you are not comfortable with it, do not do it. Driver safety
comes first.
This is not something everyone can do, comfortably.

Ron, wb1hga