[TenTec] internal connectors on OmniVI

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] internal connectors on OmniVI
From: <k7gt@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 7:43:45 -0700
I have need to connect to the inter-board connections on the OmniVI. Could
an expert on this radio please help me find, if they exist, a clean way to grab
the connections and port them out of the radio. I will be using it, after
conditioning, to grab the full set of band info voltages to control bandpass
filters
and antennas. Obviously, I could cut into one of the ribbon cables or 'wire
wrap'
the new connection around a pin, replacing the mating connector. But, I would
like to do it more cleanly and elegantly.

No, I have not yet contacted Tentec. I will do so if no one is able to assist
on this reflector.

73  Allan K7GT