Re: [TenTec] filter

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] filter
From: radiobehar@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 12:09:24 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Hi Jim,

Just wanted to check in .  I don't imagine your travels over the next month or
so will take you through NY, and I do not feel comfortable asking you to make
the trip just for a delivery. I'll let you know if our plans might include
making the trip to ME in August. I'm not yet sure what we'll be doing this
Summer.

We'll keep in touch.

Hope all is well with you.

73,

Michael, WM1O

PS Let me know if you're still upgrading 516F2's. I have a few that need
overhaul.(At least they can be shipped!)_