[TenTec] Radio-Amateurs

To: victor_acke@yahoo.fr
Subject: [TenTec] Radio-Amateurs
From: "willy acke" <ackewilly@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:46:46 +0000
Dear Om , At the beginning of this year 2006,
I am licenced 52 years as Radio-Amateur. I succeeded
in the exams in 1954.Herewith inclosed, some
interesting QSL's and photos of 4U1ITU and from ON4UB
at the International Exhibition (1958) in Brussels .+
QSL's and painting ( Maria ).Please take a look at
the following Radio-Amateurs -URL :

http://blog.seniorennet.be/paintinghistory/archief.php?ID=40
Just click with the mouse on this URL ,(or if you have
no html,please copy this URL into the address-line of
your browser),and in the text (in Dutch,but You do not
need at all to know that language)which appears ,start
clicking on the Morse-key -image at the upper left of
the page , and on the different Links in the text ,
which will provide a lot of radio-amateur information
(in English),photos of older radio-amateur receivers
and transmitters , and hundreds of quite rare
QSL-cards .
73 from ON4AW / Harbour of Antwerp / Belgium .
P.S. There is much more to see on this site . If You
are an Art-lover , You could click with the mouse on
one of the chapters in the left column , for instance
cubism (kubisme) to admire some paintings of Picasso ,
or 'expressionism ',etc . To see the paintings ,
always click on the upper left image , which appears
in the text .