Re: [TenTec] satellite modems and ham radio

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] satellite modems and ham radio
From: "W8KEB" <kburrough200@scpwildblue.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 20:27:14 -0400
I have the WildBlue Satellite ISP here at the Buzzard Roost.  I also have
the Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router set up on two Dell Computers with
Windows XP.  I have not had any problems with this system and my three TV's
or the Dish Network 500 Satellite TV system.  My local TV is Via a 30 foot
tower and large TV antenna, coax feed.

The WildBlue Satellite Internet has only been up and running about two week,
but on 40 and 75 meters with 500 watts to a trapped 40/75 meter Inverted Vee
at 30 on tower about 125 behind the house all is clean.  The wife will let
me know fast if I get into her Soap's in the afternoons.

Ken/w8keb
Flushing, Ohio