Re: [TenTec] Sennheiser HD 202 w/ handi cable clip

To: "TenTecReflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Sennheiser HD 202 w/ handi cable clip
From: "Ron" <ron@morell.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:16:20 -0600
Oh, and the radio I'm listening to is the ORION II.
Ron
KA7U

I just discovered something that might be of general interest.  Using the
Sennheiser HD-202 phones the "click clack" of CW keying when sending is
annoying, but with the Radio Shack Titanium Phones, it is not audible...
Hmmm...  So what is the difference?
Ron
KA7U