Re: [TenTec] Using Airpax breaker

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Using Airpax breaker
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 14:53:24 -1000
I would like to point out a few things about circuit breakers versus fuses.

1) I made no recommendation one way or the other.

2) I suggested that my intuitive sense that fuses may be faster is quite
possibly contradicted by the efforts of engineering put into both fuses
and circuit breakers.

3) I suggested looking at specifications to really know.

If you find  any of that to be bad or dangerous  advice, then you are
very sorry.

N6KB