[TenTec] Actual output power for TT 580 (Delta)??

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Actual output power for TT 580 (Delta)??
From: shack@tomochka.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:14:41 -0700
Hi All,

Often I see the Delta 580 referred to as either a 100W or a 200W rig.
The ad copy says 200W, but doesn't say if it's input power or output
power. I don't think I've ever seen a TT rig that was rated on input
power. All TT rigs I've had experience with try to normalize the output
power across the bands (whereas, say, Drakes normalized on input power),
which means for TT that input power will vary.

Is the Delta 200W out or 100W? Is it possible there were two different
versions?

Tnx es 73,

Casey, NA7U