Re: [TenTec] Paragon and 307?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon and 307?
From: "n4nqy@cavtel.net" <n4nqy@cavtel.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 21:42:20 -0500
I have owned a Paragon for about 10 years.  Used a number of
speakers.  The 961 speaker works fine.  I prefer a speaker
with Audio DSP or a DSP in-line with the 961.  Probably want
the 307G if you insist on the 307. If you have a 961, I
wouldnt pay the extra money.  Find a $100 DSP unit and you
will be happier.

JB  N4NQY